1. Almond Chia Seed Muffins
- 1,5 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 5 egg whites
- 1 drop vanilla flavor
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Grind almonds to flour consistency in the mill.
- Beat the almond milk, maple syrup, egg whites, vanilla flavor, cinnamon and salt until light and fluffy.
- Add ground almonds and chi seeds. Stir everything carefully together.
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake at 190 degrees C for 20 minutes until the muffins will have golden color.
- You will get 12 muffins.