1. Sesame pistachio praline
- 250g black sesame
- 5 tablespoon hazelnuts
- 1 vanilla pod
- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons chopped pistachios
- 6 tablespoons honey
1. Roast black sesame seeds on a dry frying pan, then grind it in the mill and add all others ingredients gradually, still stirring.
2. The prepared mixtures hould be fairly thick.
3. Form small balls and put into the fridge for 2 hours.
4. Then dip the balls into melted chocolate and leave in the fridge for 1 hour.
2. Sesame Pork Chops
- 400g pork
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 80g błack sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 150g coconut oil
- 20g teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoons ground hot pepper
1. Cut the pork into slices about 1cm thick.
2. Stir eggs, ginger, soy sauce and ground hot pepper.
3. Soak the slices of pork in prepared mixture.
4. Press sesame seeds into pork on both sides.
4. Fry the prepared slices of meat in the hot coconut oil.