1. Oatmeal cookies with cranberry
- 150 g soft butter
- 200 g plain flour or whole-wheat flour
- 1,5 cup oatmeal
- 1,5 cup sugar
- 1,5 cup cranberry
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt
1. Pour the boiling water to the cranberries and leave it about 5-10 minutes, then withdraw.
2. Mix the dry ingredients together (not including sugars).
3. Beat the butter, sugars and egg yolks until light and fluffy.
4. Add the flour mixture, and beat until just combined, finally, add the cranbarries.
5. Preheat oven to 180 degrees. To bake immediately: drop by tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on parchment lined sheet pans. Bake until the centers of the cookies are soft and no longer look wet; about 10-15 minutes.