1. Spinach salad with figs and pine nuts
- 50g barley groats
- 1 spoon pine nuts
- ½ clove of garlic
- 2 tea spoons olive oil
- 2 figs
- a handful of spinach
- 2 spoons goat’s cheese or feta cheese
- winegret sauce: 2 spoons olive oil, 1 tea spoon honey, salt, pepper, 1 tea spoon lemon juice
1. Cook the barley groats according to package directions.
2. Heat the pan first, then add olive oil and fry the garlic to the gold color, then add the pinch nuts, barley groats and fry about 3 minutes.
3. To the mixture add chopped figs and rinsed spinach, season to taste. Fry about 2 minutes, constantly mixing.
4. Finally sprinkle with the crushed cheese and pour with the prepared vinaigrette.
2. FRESH FIG TART
- 130g flour
- 3 tea spoons powdered sugar
- 1 yolk
- 75g coconut oil
- vanilla pudding
- vanilla pod
- 2 spoon powdered sugar
- 400ml coconut milk
- maple syrup
- mint leaves
- 100g dried figs
1. Put flour, coconut oil and sugar to the bowl and mix.
2. Add yolk and make dough. Roll in foil and place the dough into the refrigerator for an hour.
3. Spread the dough into 1 cm thick and put into the tart’s form.
4. Cover the dough with an aluminum foil and bake at 190 degrees C for 15 minutes, Then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Let cool.
Cream: Mix pudding with a little coconut milk budyń wymieszaj w odrobinie mleka kokosowego, boil the remaining coconut milk with powdered sugar and vanilla pod. Then add the prepared pudding and stir. After a few seconds put into a bowl.
Bring the cream to the crust and set the halves of the figs. Pour with the maple syrup and decorate with the fresh mint leaves.P