1. Millet Breakfast Porridge with Dried White Mulberry
- 60g millet
- 1 i ¼ cup soy milk
- 2 teasponns xylitol
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon table dried white mulberry
- 10g blueberries
- 1-2 apricots
- pinch of cardamom
1. Fry the millet on the dry pan and then pour boiling water, to get rid of bitterness.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the millet, 1 cup soy milk, salt, cardamom and xylitol; mix well.
3. Bring to a boil and reduce heat; simmer, stirring occasionally, until it reaches porridge consistency, about 15-20 minutes.
4. Add chopped apricots, dried white mulberry and blueberries. Add more milk if needed and warm up everything. Serve warm.