1. Chicken Roulade with Pistachios and Spinach
- 500g chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 50g spinach
- 1 onion
- 50g pistachios
- clove of garlic
- salt, pepper
1. Chicken breast grind in a meat grinder. Add fried onions and eggs. Mix thoroughly and spices to taste.
2. Add garlic, salt and pepper into the spinach. Set aside.
3. Divide the meat mixture into the two equal parts. To the first part add the spinach, to the second – chopped pistachios.
4. Spread the foil. Then use the second part with pistachios form a rectangle (about 15cm length i 10cm width). Then lay the half of the first part spinach in the middle of rectangle. Carefully roll up meat, using the foil.
5. Form a second roulade using the rest part with spinach: opposite – spinach part outside, pistachio part inside. Put the roulades into the boiling water and boil about 15-20 minutes. Before serving, cut into slices.