1. Goji Berry Sesame Squares
- 150 g goji berries
- 250 ml honey
- 300 g sesame seeds
- vanilla flavor (2 drops)
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Spread a sheet of baking paper.
2. Roast sesame seeds on a dry frying pan until the seeds are golden.
3. Pour honey to the bowl and boil about 5 minutes. Then remove from the heat, add vanilla flavor, butter, sesame and goji berries. Quickly mix and pour on the baking paper. Give the second baking paper above and roll out.
4. Put into the fridge for 3-4 hours (overnight is best) and then cut them up into squares.